Don't forget your Prozac, Mommy!

Balancing family and insanity since 1998. Unsuccessfully.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HoT #57



This week's theme/prompt is:

TAILS: How would you change where you live?

Well, first I would have to get some of this...


Lots of Mula


And then I would definately need one of these. I have to take all my junk with me, don't I?


Junk Hauler
What??? That's not what it meant?
OK, OK. Don't get your panties in a wad.

If I were changing my home/house I would make it bigger. (not a lot bigger because then I would have to clean way more and we all know that wouldn't be pretty) And it would have a closet in every room, because I need closets to hide all my junk and make people believe the house is really clean. And it would have a huge, fenced in, level yard where the kids could play. And it would have a secret tunnel that led to a tropical paradise that only I knew about :)

If I were changing the neighborhood/city, etc. I wouldn't change much. I would make it closer to a bigger city. And I would have more area sponsored activities to occupy the kids.

...ok this is starting to sound like a Miss America answer :)
"and everywhere, like, such as..."

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Ohhh.. I like the idea of having a secret tunnel!!!!

September 23, 2008 at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home