Don't forget your Prozac, Mommy!

Balancing family and insanity since 1998. Unsuccessfully.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Funny Photo Friday






Ok...I'm officially a bad blogger. I have blogs saved from all week that I couldn't find time to publish. But I will eventually get in the swing of it. Probably. Maybe I can have the kids remind me to post a blog when they remind me to take my prozac :-P

Anyway, today is Funny Photo Friday over at Blissfully Domestic's Photo Bliss. I just learned this great news, however. So, I'm digging up a funny photo from my archives.

During an amatuer photo shoot (hosted by amatuer photographer, me) for Zayden's first St. Patty's Day...


Drunk Boy


...I think Zayden had a little too much Guinness to drink. lol


Love, Tabitha

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Poor wee lad. :)

Welcome to the blogosphere!

September 19, 2008 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

Totally fitting expression!!

September 19, 2008 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL I was thinking he had hit the green beer.

Hilarious! ;-)

September 20, 2008 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Oh, the indignity of it all! The things kids put up with for the sake of a photo. ;)

September 20, 2008 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Rhea said...

That picture is awesome. Cute little leprechaun!

September 21, 2008 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Gattina said...

Hahaha ! adorable !!

October 3, 2008 at 1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home