Don't forget your Prozac, Mommy!

Balancing family and insanity since 1998. Unsuccessfully.

Monday, September 22, 2008

What if it all washed away?


This weeks Manic Monday topic...

What would you take from your house if you knew it would be flooded tomorrow?

Well. I know that I would definately take all of my pictures, my camera and my computer. Everything else could wash away. It can all be replaced.


Actually, although it would make me really really sad, the computer could go too. But I would have to save MyBook. Thats where all the good stuff is.


And then, after those things are saftely tucked away in a warm, cozy place, I guess I would have to take the kids and maybe even the hubby. Cause, if I didn't, what would people think? ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home